Virtual Class Zoom Room
Road Warriors Cycle 2, Wk3, Day 3
5e: Forward/Back Rocks, Forward/Lateral/Curtsy Reaches
5e Shinbox Flow
5e Hip circles in Lunge
5 Inchworms with Yoga Push Up
1200m x 3
- Rest/walk 4 min between intervals.
- Nasal breathing
- Aim for consistent split times for all 3 sets.
3-5 Minute Walk
Accumulate at least 10 minutes of: Lying Figure 4, Seated Twist, Couch Stretch, Down Dog Calf March
Bonus… Active Recovery class at 10am!
Post work to comments.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. On Monday, Coach David offered the above video update on the state of the CFSBK union. We’ve also launched this Covid Updates page where you can find the latest news. Finally, we could use your feedback on how best to go about reopening in the future. Go HERE to do that.
2. Join Chris and Tom this Friday, May 22nd at 5:30pm for a CFSBK-exclusive virtual wine tasting. Details can be found on the event page.
3. On Tuesday, Sarah C. provided a dispatch from the frontline of Brooklyn Methodist Church, where she works as an ICU nurse. It’s an uplifting read that you don’t want to miss!
4. We continued our Today in CFSBK in History series with a flashback to 2014 and a great interview with Masters athlete Bob S.
5. Join Coach Fox this morning at 10am for Active Recovery! Head over to the Virtual Class Info page to get in on the action and show your body some love.
Question of the Day
What is your favorite thing to put peanut butter on?
Abraham Lincoln Was a Skilled Wrestler and a World-Class Trash Talker Sports Illustrated
Spartan Race Plans a Comeback Despite the Coronavirus Outside
Sorry we’re having some problems with the zoom room today! Trying to troubleshoot now…
Trying to run AR and having some difficulties. I can’t see or hear anyone, it looks like you can’t see or hear me. And chat isn’t working?
I had updated zoom as prompted earlier this week and it worked just fine.
Sorry gang. I’m gonna keep trying for a bit.
Looks like it’s on Zoom’s end
Sorry again. Since you’re all set up, here’s a few suggestions for the morning!
I was wondering what happened! Boo, Zoom.
Peanut butter. Ew.
(I realize this makes me weird and un-American.)
Samir Chopra says
Today’s QOTD is dangerously open-ended.
Charles Smith says