- Membership upgrades can occur at any time in your billing cycle. The remaining balance of your current membership’s payment will be automatically applied to the new upgraded membership.
- Membership downgrades will be effective as of the member’s next billing cycle. Downgrade requests should be made at least 3 days in advance so that we have time to make the necessary changes before your next bill. We cannot provide refunds retroactively for time prior to notification.
- Any membership change will result in the loss of all upcoming reservations, so 7 day’s notice is recommended.
- To initiate an upgrade or downgrade, you can speak to the Front Desk or contact us
- CFSBK will honor membership holds/suspensions of one week or more, provided that staff is notified at least 3 days in advance.
- Periods of suspension will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned time away.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 3 months. The membership will automatically be reinstated after that unless the member contacts us within 3 days of the next billing cycle.
Refunds/ Membership Cancellations
- Membership cancellations can occur at any time and for any reason without additional fees. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their upcoming bill must notify CFSBK at least 3 days prior the bill due date.
- CFSBK will not provide refunds for any late cancellation requests or for any unused classes/sessions.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting us.
- Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Recurring memberships reset on Monday of each week.
- Recurring memberships and punch cards cannot be shared or transferred among members.
- With the exception of our CrossFit Kids & Teens programs and personal training sessions, you must be at least 18 years old to participate in CFSBK’s classes.
- 12% discounts are available to the following populations: Full time Teachers, Students, FDNY, EMT, DOS, Social Workers, Armed Services and Essential Workers. Individuals who have experienced significant economic hardship due to Covid-19 can also use this discount through Dec 31, 2020. Eligibility for all discounts will be reviewed on a semi-annual basis.