Open Gym Membership
We will be initially offering a membership that includes four 90 minute sessions per week (M-Su). Attendees may register for any of the available Open Gym sessions located on the calendar and can choose any combination of days within the Monday through Sunday window. Additional visits may be purchased as drop-ins. There is a 12 hour cancellation policy on all booked sessions.
Open Gym specific COVID Protocols
- Make sure to read our full COVID Safety Plan ahead of time.
- Please download the ZenPlanner app and reserve your spot in advance. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy and you are limited to 4 visits per week.
- Please sign in before your session at the Front Desk at 597.
- A staffer will perform your health screen and indicate which station you’ll be assigned to. Do not enter the building before you have received clearance from a staffer.
- Training will be limited to your workout station. Each station will have its own rack, bench, Go mat and cleaning kit. There will be floater pull-up bars available however you cannot camp out under a pull-up bar or move your equipment closer to the pull-up bar. Once you finish your set you must report back to your training station.
- Use of Bikes, Ski Ergs, and rowers will be limited to 1 piece of equipment at any given time and the machine must be moved to within your training station.
- You will have access to Kettlebells, Dumbbells, medicine balls etc, just ensure that you follow the walk ways and maintain 6′ separation from anyone else grabbing equipment.
- Gym time will be strictly limited to 90 minutes with the last 10 minutes dedicated to cleaning up your equipment. Program your workouts accordingly to allow plenty of time to settle in, train clean up and leave within 90 minutes total.
- All equipment must be wiped down after usage before being returned. Do not spray any electronic monitors directly, spray the disposable towels provided and wipe down the monitors and handles.
- Open Gym memberships cannot be used for any of our group, specialty, or semi-private classes.
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend Open Gym.
- We reserve the right to ask any member to modify or stop their workout if any staff member deems it to be unsafe or a member is not complying with our COVID safety protocols.
Below are our Open Gym membership options. Willing members may choose to opt into a $300 Benefactor rate if they are able to. Any of the registration links below will take you to that option.
We also humbly request that anyone willing to set up their new membership as EFT (electronic funds transfer) to please do so. Last year we paid over $70,000 in processing fees! We would love to spend that money on equipment, health insurance and reinvest that money instead of giving it to the credit card companies! Thank you for your consideration!!
- Access to 5 sessions per week (M-Su)
- Each training session is 90 minutes
- Renews monthly
- No initiation fee
- No contract
- $25 per visit
- No initiation fee
- 6 Month Expiration
- Use as a once off drop-in or as an addition to your monthly recurring membership.
- $30 per class
- 1 Week Expiration
Remote Programming Add On
We are currently only offering Open Gym Memberships to current and former members. To be put on a waiting list for when we Open to the greater public, please contact us.