The following is our tentative 2022 gym events calendar. Some dates are subject to change and more events are subject to be added.
Events by Month
- CrossFit Open: 2/4-3/14
- Friday Night Lights 22.1: 2/25
- Friday Night Lights 22.2: 3/4
- Friday Night Lights 22.3: 3/11
- CFSBK Community Potluck and Karaoke Date TBD
- Memorial Day Murph: 5/30
- Stonewall 6/25
- Wet Hot American Throwdown (Date TBD)
- CFSBK’s 15th Anniversary Party
- Fight Gone Bad 2022: (Date TBD)
- CFSBK Community Art Show (Date TBD)
Jump Rope Seminar with Coach Lynsey
The CrossFit Open is almost upon us, and so is the
possibility certainty of Double Unders! With that in mind, Coach Lynsey is hosting a Jump Rope Workshop on Saturday, February 19th.
The workshop will involve:
– The basics of technique
– Breathing and Relaxation Strategies
– Skills including Single Unders, Alternating Foot Step, and Double Unders
– Personalised Coaching and Feedback
So, whether you’re looking to learn the basics of Jump Rope, learn, develop or perfect your double unders, or simply improve your capacity in workouts, Coach Lynsey will be on hand to support you in achieving your goals.
Here’s what you need to know:
Date: Saturday, February 19th
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Location: 597 Degraw Street
Email Coach Lynsey @ email@example.com
Wim Hof Method Seminar 3/27
Put yourself in the expert hands of a certified WHM Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure & Commitment.
Find out how you can utilize oxygen and cold exposure to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology. The intimate quality allows for ample personal attention, and feedback tailored to your specific situation. Whether you are looking to improve mental or physical performance, relieve symptoms related to an illness, or are just curious to find out what the Wim Hof Method is all about— a WHM workshop offers something for everyone.
Learn more and sign up here