CFSBK @ Home is the virtual version of CFSBK! We offer 12 weekly classes led by our incredible staff of coaches who will keep you fit, safe and engaged with the community while our doors are closed. These classes follow a similar format to our live classes, and require access to a Dumbbell, Kettlebell or homemade weight.
Members with Active Memberships
Any CFSBKer with an active recurring membership has unlimited access to all of our virtual (and Park) classes! Members with punch cards from before we closed may also use those to attend virtual classes.
We are sympathetic to the reality that some members are facing financial hardships. If even this option is cost prohibitive for you given the current economic situation to please reach out Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further options. We won’t leave anyone behind!
Logging in and Reserving a Class
All participants of our virtual Zoom classes will need to pre-register via Zen Planner for each class.To access our virtual classes, you’ll have to sign up and download the Zoom app to whatever device you’re using. Once you’ve done that go to this Zoom room to access all classes using the password “CFSBK”.
- To log in to your Zen Planner (ZP) account we strongly encourage you to download the member app; however, you can also go here to sign in.
- Once you log in, the page will default on your Profile page. Any active memberships will be displayed here.
- To register for a class you will go to Calendar and click into the class you want to reserve. If you have a membership that can be applied towards this class the blue “reserve” button will appear on the right side of the page. Clicking this button will add you into the class with your membership.
- If you do not have a membership that is eligible for this class, the membership and drop-in options will display. You can select the option you would like and complete the process.
- If you want to see the classes you are registered for you can view this on the calendar or on your profile page. Classes you are reserved for will display with a star on the class. Or if you go to your profile page, under reservations to see them all displayed in list view.
- Members will be allowed to Register for classes up to 7 days in advance. Members also have the option to Cancel the class via ZP without penalty if done before class start.