Here you can find some updates regarding our reopening plan and policies. Reopening will be a moving target until we know a specific timeline and guidelines from the city and state but we’ll keep you updated along the way.
- For those of you who have been purchasing virtual class drop-ins, we now are offering a 10 class punch card for virtual classes so that folks dont need to purchase a new class every time they want to participate.
- A reminder that anyone who is experiencing financial hardship which prevents them from being able to pay our posted rates should contact us to work something out, we don’t want to leave anyone behind and know you especially need community and fitness.
- Programs & Classes we have confirmed that we will not immediately relaunch with are: Diapers & Dumbbells, Foundations, Strong Fit, Next Level Weightlifting Club, Free Intro Class and CrossFit Kids programs. Stay tuned regarding other programs.
- Virtual classes will continue to be available as demand warrants them beyond when we are able to reopen. These will be available for members at a discounted virtual only membership rate or as a free add on to your normal membership.
- All equipment will need to be returned to the gym the week prior to us being able to open our doors. If you plan on continuing virtual classes, we recommend you invest in 1-2 dumbbells. We recommend hexagonal dumbbells. These are currently in high demand, so you’ll have to keep your eyes open and shop around for when they become available. This style of dumbbell is usually pretty robust, regardless of brand.