This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. On Monday, we gave you 5 reasons to sign up for the 2019 Open. If you do decide to take our advice, please take a minute to fill out this short survey, so we know if you’re interested in participating in our Intramural Team Competition!
2. Jared Klett is our January Athlete of the Month. Congrats, Jared! Check out Tuesday’s post to learn more about this Deadlifting, octahedron-building, longtime CFSBK member.
3. Want a night off for yourself and your kids? Of course you do! So sign up for our CFSBK Kids’ Night Out, which goes down tomorrow night from 4 to 8pm. Your kid will engage in fun movement activities and games, eat pizza, and watch a movie while you do… well, whatever you want!
4. Our Level 2 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu starts this Sunday. Go HERE for more info and to sign up!
5. This year’s Community Potluck goes down on Saturday, February 9th! We’re excited to get everyone in house to break bacon and socialize together outside of classes. This event will simultaneously kick off the new year, support the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge, and bring folks from all times and corners of the gym together. The fun starts at 7pm and will continue until around 10. Head over to the event page to learn more and let us know what you plan to bring!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Hang Power Snatches, Pull-Ups, Deadlifts
Germs in Your Gut Are Talking to Your Brain. Scientists Want to Know What They’re Saying NY Times
The Forgotten Art of Squatting Is a Revelation Quartz