This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Daniel and Thaisa L. are our December Athletes of the Month. Congrats, you two!
2. Online registration for the 2018 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge is now open! All LFPB info and resources are available through the handy widget over to the right, but you can also follow this link. Yesterday, we also posted some of the things we’ve learned from many years of LFPB Challenges.
3. Sign ups for the first Starting Strength Program cycles of 2018 opened Tuesday. There are still a few spots left in a few of the cycles, but hurry! These are sure to sell out…
4. Get out of pain, stay out of pain, strengthen your weaknesses, improve mobility and movement patterns, all while getting stronger! Registration for Active Life Strength with Coach Keith, a predominantly strength based class programmed very specifically to strengthen movements and improve positions based on your individual needs, also opened this week!
5. The 2018 Dogs of CFSBK calendar features your favorite gym mutts! All proceeds go to PupStarz Rescue, a foster rescue started by our own Robyn O’Brien. The wall calendar is available for a sliding scale donation of $30-60 or more (cash or credit card accepted). Never fear, you can place your order by filling out this online form, or sign up at the front desk. Orders will be taken until Christmas day. Email Bree P. at breebree [at] mindspring.com