This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Come out to the gym tonight for a very special screening of The VelociPastor, which stars our very own front desker and Renaissance man Gregory James Cohan! Here’s the IMDB summary: “After losing his parents, a troubled priest travels to China, where he inherits a mysterious ability that allows him to turn into a dinosaur. At first horrified by this new power, a hooker convinces him to use it to fight crime. And ninjas.” Sounds fun, huh? All the details are in Tuesday’s post!
2. Part 3 of CrossFit Journal’s series on our Group Class Coaching Expectations is out! This time Captain Osorio drops some knowledge about our approach to safety.
3. More good stuff: In Episode 4 of Inside CrossFit South Brooklyn, HQ took a look at our Fit 55+ class! This awesome video and everything you need to know about Fit 55+ can be found in Wednesday’s post. Know someone who might benefit from this program? Send them our way!
4. Missing something? Maybe a water bottle or a whole pair of pants (including belt)? Take a look at our latest lost and found dump, and be sure to claim your pants before we donate them to CHIPs in two weeks.
6. Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Power Snatch | KB Swings, Burpee Box Jumps
The Burgener Warm-Up CrossFit (video)
How to Talk to Our Children About Body Diversity Girls Gone Strong