CFSBK @ Home
– Count one foot for 50 reps on the low box runners. Substitute jumping jacks for LBR if needed.
– Alternating arms every 5 reps on Thrusters is recommended
CFSBK Trivia night was a blast last night! Thanks to all who came and Stella Z for hosting!
Couldn’t make Trivia? Here’s a Friday challenge for you from one of our prior events. See how many you can get. Answers in comments.
1. Which 80s movie spawned 6 sequels and a T.V. series?
2. Which 80s movie was the first to become a hit largely due to MTV?
3. What 80s movie celebrated the world of cross dressing?
4. What 80s movie featured a world leader from India?
5. What actor played the keymaster in Ghostbusters?
6. What 80s movie featured a boat and a crazy closet built by Kurt Russell?
7. What tear-jerker features a small town and their winning basketball team?
8. In “Can’t Buy Me Love,” Cindy acts like Ronald’s girlfriend for the entire movie because she
needs $1000 for what?
9. What thriller features a cute white bunny and a pot of boiling water?
10. What famous 80s comedian played Egg Stork in “One Crazy Summer”?
Some fitness instructors say they don’t feel safe at work. How should gym members react? Washington Post