Virtual Class Zoom Room
CFSBK Road Warriors 5.28.20 (Thursday Intervals)
100m Sprint, 100m Walk/Rest
- Use the first 2 as extended warm up to build in intensity. Goal is fairly consistent splits after that.
- Sub 30 seconds of work, rest as you slowly walk back to start.
3-5 Minute Walk
Post work to comments.
Be sure to watch this video for some info on changes to Coach Jess’s Road Warriors programming, which will now run on Thursdays and Sundays only
Jump Rope Coaching with Coach Lynsey
Are you struggling with Double-Unders? Do you want to learn new jump rope skills? Or do you just want to perfect your technique? Coach Lynsey is offering 30 minute one- on- one Zoom jump rope coaching sessions tailored to your needs. For most of us, jump rope is both frustrating and rewarding in the context of workouts, but while it can be challenging, it’s fun and a great way to train your cardiovascular system! So, whether you’re looking to learn the basics of Jump Rope, improve your capacity in workouts, or add new skills to your repertoire, this additional training opportunity could be for you.
One 30-Minute Zoom Session: $55.
(Note that we want this programming to be accessible for all, so if you’re keen to sign up, but facing financial hardship – please reach out to Lynsey!)
Email Coach Lynsey at Lynsey.Roddam@gmail.com to sign up!
News and Notes
- This is a rest week in our Brittnastics programming. See Coach Brittany‘s note from last week for more info!
- Today is rest day from in our Locked & Loaded programming, but never fear! In addition to the Road Warriors programming above, we also have virtual classes like 7am Yoga for Athletes and 6pm Pilates to choose from. Go HERE to show your body some love.
- Question of the Day: What song reminds you that summer is coming?
The Functionality of Isolation Exercises Catalyst Athletics
A CrossFit Nurse Talks about Her Experience with Covid-19 Morning Chalk Up