In teams of 2 with one partner working at a time…
3 Rounds for Time:
50 Wall Balls 20/10, 14/9
50 Box Jumps 24/20
Partition the work however desired
Post time, Rx, and partner to comments.
Week 1 of 2
Want to get a lot stronger in 2020? The Starting Strength program is an opportunity to spend 8 weeks with Coach Jeremy honing your technique and increasing your capacity at the most fundamental strength movements. Go HERE to sign up!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’ll be running on a modified schedule this Tuesday and Wednesday for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Everything you need to know can be found on the Schedule page.
2. Join Sasha Slocombe and CFSBK Coach Chris Fox from 7pm – 8:30pm on Sunday, January 12th and start off 2020 with intention. By developing a connection between the body and breath, you’ll be able to come back to the breath when difficult times arise whether in yoga, CrossFit, or life. Intention setting is more than making resolutions, more than wishing and hoping for things to change. What do you actually need to do to get there? What can you realistically do today that moves you closer to where you want to be? You’ll set an intention for action as you move forward into the coming year and beyond. Head over to the event page to learn more.
3. This workshop coincides with the start of the 2020 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge, our annual 10-week challenge meant as a collective kickstart toward healthier nutrition and recovery habits in the new year. For more info, check out this post!
4. Put yourself in the expert hands of a certified Wim Hof Method Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure, and Commitment. Find out how you can utilize oxygen and cold exposure to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology. The Wim Hof Fundamentals workshop returns to CFSBK on Sunday, February 2nd!
5. Today’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.