3 x 6-8 @4211
Heavier than last week. No grinding.
Post loads to comments.
Week 2 of 6
In 6 Minutes:
35/25 Calorie Row
25/17 Calorie Bike
Then, in remaining time…
AMRAP No-Push-Up Burpees
Rest 6 minutes between rounds. Work at a repeatable pace and aim to score similar times of the row/bike and to within a few reps of Burpees on both pieces.
Post work to comments.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. In case you missed it, photos from the 2019 Iron Maidens Raw Open are now up on Flickr!
2. Thank you to everyone who lifted, volunteered, cheered, sponsored, and donated at Iron Maidens. Iron Maidens competitors raised $22,366 to fund the Stay Strong Scholarship. That’s amazing! You can still donate here.
3. Azam Poulatov is our September Athlete of the Month. Check out Monday’s post to learn more about him. Congrats, Azam!
4. Registration for Coach Ro’s Anti-Gravity Strength class opened this week, and as of Thursday evening there’s just ONE SPOT left. Who wants it? Go here to get it.
5. On Friday, September 20th starting at 7:45pm, CFSBK is hosting a Mario Kart tournament on the BIG SCREEN in 597. Relive your college years, childhood, adolescence, infancy, adulthood, or whatever the case may be. More details can be found on the event page.
6. Coach Jeremy’s Starting Strengthers will wrap up their eight-week cycle this Sunday, September 15th starting at 2:00pm. Lifters will be testing their 1RMs in the Back Squat, Press, and Deadlift. All are welcome to come by, hang out, and do some cheering.
Do These 6 Bodyweight Exercises for a Better Big 3 BarBend
What We’re Fighting For The Players’ Tribune