Power Clean and Jerk
Every 2 Minutes for 8 Rounds:
5 Power Clean and Jerks
These are for quality at a light-to-moderate weight. Load can increase but should be very manageable. More skilled/experienced athletes may go touch-and-go.
Post loads to comments.
Week 2 of 2
10:00 time cap. Scale volume on Toes-to-Bar and/or to Hanging Leg or Knee Raises.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Photos from this year’s Murph Day are now up on our Flickr account. Check ’em out!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Yesterday we brought you a little recap of said Murph Day 2019. Thanks again to everyone who participated and helped out!
2. Cam C., Kayleigh R., Chainsaw Charlie, Anise F., and Amy M. will be competing in the Pull for Pride on Saturday, June 22nd at Murder of Crows. The Pull for Pride is a Deadlift-only event benefiting the Ali Forney Center, whose mission is to protect LGBTQ youths from the harms of homelessness and empower them with the tools needed to live independently. Go here to sponsor our lifters!
3. Did Murph Day whet your appetite for competition? The first-annual East Coast Gambit is a premier, single day, functional fitness competition in the northeast! Hosted right here at CrossFit South Brooklyn, the event is open to all individuals and will feature both RX and SCALED divisions. Standard registration ends tomorrow! Head over to the East Coast Gambit site to see the awesome workouts and sign up!
4. Do you subscribe to our newsletter? Please do to get monthly updates on general gym happenings, blog highlights, and programming info! Sign up HERE or via the link on the sidebar to the right.
5. This Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.