This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Our 5th Art Show is NEXT SATURDAY, November 17th. This is a super-fun event that showcases the talents of our community. Yesterday we posted this year’s roster of artists. We can’t wait to see you there!
2. Do you subscribe to our newsletter? Go HERE to get on the list!
3. Beginner and Level 2 classes of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Coach Callie class start this Sunday, November 11th. Check out Monday’s post to learn more and sign up!
4. In case you haven’t checked them out yet, there are so many great photos from Fight Gone Bad 2018 on our Flickr account!
5. Join Stacey C. for a women’s yoga retreat in the Catskills from February 1st to February 3rd! For more details and teacher bios click this link, check out the evite, or contact Stacey at staceylcerv [at] gmail.com.
6. Here’s the 2nd installment in our Inside the Affiliate video collab with Beyond the Whiteboard and CrossFit HQ. Ever wonder how we staff our classes or why we rely primarily on full-time coaches? Now you know!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Push Press | Run, Deadlifts
Dissecting the Bloodthirsty Bliss of Death Metal Scientific American
8 Holistic Tips to Keep You Moving Breaking Muscle