Today is a scheduled rest/recovery day, but don’t worry! We are open and running on a normal class schedule. In today’s CrossFit group classes, you’ll have the option of doing either yesterday or tomorrow’s programming, which can be found in the comments section of today and every Rest Day’s post.
Want to represent CFSBK at the 2018 CRASH-B World Indoor Rowing Championship? Of course you do! Coach Nick, an Olympic rower who competed in Sydney in 2000, will prepare participants in the months leading up to race day, which is February 17th in Boston. Come to Coach Nick’s kick-off meeting at 2:15 this Sunday, November 4, in the Annex!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re running on a modified schedule tomorrow as we host the CrossFit Workshop: Jump Rope with Olympian Buddy Lee. Details are on the Schedule page.
2. Registration for the next cycle of Coach Ro’s Anti-Gravity Strength class opened this week, and there are still some spots left. This class always sells out, though, so hurry! Take a look at Saturday’s post to learn more about this special offering and to sign up.
3. Sign ups for our next rounds of Starting Strength Program cycles also opened this week. There are still spaces open in the C and E cycles. All the info is in Tuesday’s post!
4. Check out the first installment in a new Inside the Affiliate video series that you can look forward to seeing in the coming weeks and months. It’s about our Free Intro Class and was made in collaboration with our friends at Beyond the Whiteboard. Pop some popcorn and give it a watch!
5. Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in a couple of weeks.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Clean and Jerk | Run, Muscle-Ups
Is Powerlifting Safe for Kids? BarBend
Redefining the Kilogram Scientific American