This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re hosting a potluck at Prospect Park tomorrow! We would love to see you there with your families, friends, and a few snacks or dishes to pass around and share. We’ll be on the hill south of the Picnic House (most easily accessible via the 5th Street/Litchfield Villa entrance) from 2pm to around 6. Bring a dish, drink, or game to play. Come meet more members of your community and enjoy an afternoon in the park with us!
2. Worm is our July Athlete of the Month. Read the interview to find out how this social worker and dedicated CFSBKer got her nickname. Congrats, Worm!
3. This video could save your life. Ok, well, maybe not your life… but definitely your hands! In this week’s video, Coach David explains the difference between a tension grip and a compression grip and when we should use each.
5. From July 17th through August 28th, we’ll be offering an additional CrossFit Preteens (ages 8-12) class at 11am on Tuesdays to help keep your kiddos active over the summer. Go here to read more about our youth programs!
6. Want to get better at Olympic lifting? Don’t forget that we’ve added 2 additional Next Level Weightlifting Club classes from 12 to 1:30pm on Wednesdays and Fridays!
Why Barbells for Aging Trainees Starting Strength
The Logic Puzzle You Can Only Solve with Your Brightest Friend Nautilus