A sneak peek at this year’s Murph shirts. Save the date: Murphy Day 2018 goes down on May 28th!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Coach Keith’s next Active Life Strength classes start Monday. Get out of pain, stay out of pain, strengthen your weaknesses, and improve mobility and movement patterns, all while getting stronger! This is a predominantly strength-based class very specifically programmed to strengthen movements and improve positions based on your individual needs. There are still spots open! See Monday’s post for details…
2. Charles S. is CFSBK’s May Athlete of the Month. Congrats, Charles! If you ask nicely, maybe he’ll teach you how to capture a laptop thief.
3. Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! You can also now see photos of our lost and found clear outs via the link under Member Resources. Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS!
4. “My biggest takeaway from Starting Strength is that I do belong at this gym. I don’t have an athletic background and have not been ‘fit’ for most of my life. I had only been a member at CFSBK for less than 6 weeks before starting SS.” That’s Bridget M. in the return Humans of Starting Strength, a feature in which we profile the intrepid powerlifters of Coach Jeremy’s Starting Strength Program. Look for more of these in weeks to come!
5. Interested in volunteering to help out at Iron Maidens? Fill out this form!
6. Tomorrow’s 11am Active Recovery class is NOT cancelled, its on as normal. There will be No AR on 5/19 though!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Snatch | NFR Work
Strategies to Better Fuel Your Workout Athlete Daily
Sometimes Things Have To Get Worse Before They Get Better