This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. CFSBK collectively raised close to $22,000 for Brooklyn Community Foundation as part of Fight Gone Bad this year. That’s amazing! See Monday’s post for the full results from the day.
2. And be sure to check out Brooklyn Community Foundation’s FGB thank-you post!
3. Do you hate and fear workouts that involve rowing? Do you secretly love them but don’t want to admit it? Join Coach Nick‘s CFSBK CRASH-Beasts and train for the World Indoor Rowing Championship! The first technique clinic is this Saturday, November 11th, and there’s still time to sign up. See the event page for details.
4. Our 4th Art Show is next Saturday night! We’ll have LIVE TATTOOING, an aerial hoop performance, tons of great art by CFSBKers, and lots more cool stuff. Details are in Tuesday’s post.
5. On Tuesday night, CrossFit HQ released an incredibly awesome video about our very own Diapers & Dumbbells class! Yesterday we brought you an interview with the masterminds behind this unique class—Coaches MeLo, Sasha, and Lauren.
6. We’re hosting the CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Seminar this weekend, which means we’ll have to cancel a few classes. On Saturday, November 11th the following classes are cancelled: 8am group class, 9am group class, and AG Strength. On Sunday, November 12th, these classes are cancelled: 8am group class, 10am CrossFit Preschool, 11am CrossFit Kids, 11am Active Recovery.
Strength Training for Depression and Optimizing Cognitive Performance Starting Strength
Lasha Talaxadze Snatches 485lbs hookgrip