Captain Osorio just chillin’ with WWE superstar John Cena. Check out more photos from WWE’s visit to CFSBK here!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Fan favorite Eat, Pray, Gainz returned this week with Coach Fox’s Yellow Vegetable Curry with Steamed Cod recipe!
3. Items from our latest lost and found clear-out are up on our Flickr account. Claim your stuff before we donate it to CHIPs in a couple of weeks!
4. Are you a freelancer and/or independent professional? See Wednesday’s post for info on the Soloist Collective, an awesome new group created by Emily W.!
5. Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class is cancelled. Yoga for Athletes will be cancelled for the rest of August while Coach Whit is out of town. Class will resume next weekend!
6. Next Saturday, September 2nd, CFSBK will be hosting a community potluck at Prospect Park! Come lounge on the grass, throw some frisbee, toss the ol’ pigskin, and hang out with your gym buds. What better way to spend Labor Day weekend? We’ll be on the hill south of the Picnic House from 2pm on. Bring a dish or drink to share. Friends, family, and dogs are, of course, welcomed. We can’t wait to see you there!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Snatch | Box Jumps, Run, Wall Balls
24 Hours of Murph CrossFit Journal
The 23 Most Ridiculous Moments in Goop History, Ranked NY Mag