Back Squat / Front Squat
2 x 10
2 x 10
Move directly from the Back Squat to the Front Squat. Heavier than last week. These should move fast throughout the entire cycle. Increase weight only as appropriate.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 6 of 8
AMRAP 1 Minute:
Rest 1 Minute
Wall Balls 20/10, 14/9
Rest 1 Minute
The goal is to score consistently across the 5 rounds.
Post reps and Rx to comments.
It’s not really a CFSBK Potluck until adults end up in the bounce house
TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT: The CFSBK Community Potluck
It’s finally time for the CFSBK Community Potluck. This event is open to everyone and all are encouraged to come. The fun starts at 7pm! Here’s everything you need to know…
Your dish doesn’t have to be paleo, but please use whole foods where possible. We’ll vote on the top 3 dishes, so bring your best recipe! You may, of course, opt to bring a healthy dessert.
- The gym will provide some alcohol, but feel free to bring whatever else you’d like. If you’re not drinking booze and want to bring a drink, seltzer is great, too!
- If your food needs to be kept warm, you’ll need to provide your own crockpot or other method for keeping it at serving temperature. We’ve got surge protectors and extension cords.
- We’ll provide notecards so you can label your dish and list its ingredients.
- When you leave please take everything you brought with you. Do not leave any pots, pans, Tupperware, utensils, etc. They will be discarded that night.
- There will be a raffle for one free personal training session with Captain Osorio himself!
- THERE WILL ALSO BE A BOUNCE HOUSE!
- If you’d like to help out (and haven’t already been contacted) we’ll need some hands on deck putting everything away afterwards. If you stay until the end, we’d greatly appreciate some help cleaning up!
We also need some volunteers to help set up before and clean up afterwards. To help set up, arrive by 6:30 PM! E-mail our Events Coordinator Danae M. at Events [at] crossfitsouthbrooklyn [dot] com to let her know you’re available.
Let us know what you’re bringing by posting in the comments section of the event page.
We can’t wait to see you there!
5 Steps for Restful Sleep After Late Night Workouts BarBend
Get Up and Move. It May Make You Happier NY Times