Join Us For CFSBK's Community Potluck on Saturday, January 28th at 7pm
We're excited to get everyone in house to break bacon and socialize together outside of normal classes. This event will simultaneously kick off the new year, support the Look Feel Perform Better Challenge, and bring folks from all times and corners of the gym together. This event is open to everyone and all are encouraged to come.
Your dish doesn't have to be paleo, but please use whole foods where possible. We'll vote on the top 3 dishes, so bring your best recipe! You may, of course, opt to bring a healthy dessert.
- The gym will provide some alcohol, but feel free to bring whatever else you'd like. If you're not drinking booze and want to bring a drink, seltzer is great, too!
- If your food needs to be kept warm, you'll need to provide your own crockpot or other method for keeping it at serving temperature. We've got surge protectors and extension cords.
- We'll provide notecards so you can label your dish and list its ingredients.
- When you leave please take everything you brought with you. Do not leave any pots, pans, Tupperware, utensils, etc. They will be discarded that night.
- There will be a raffle for one free personal training session with Captain Osorio himself!
- THERE WILL BE A BOUNCE HOUSE!
- If you'd like to help out (and haven't already been contacted) we'll need some hands on deck putting everything away afterwards.
We also need some volunteers to help set up before and clean up afterwards. To help set up, arrive by 6:30 PM! E-mail our Events Coordinator Danae M. at Events [at] crossfitsouthbrooklyn [dot] com to let her know you're available.
Let us know what you're bringing by posting in the comments section below.
We can't wait to see you there!