Coach David and CFSBKer Elyssa S. were asked to help Refinery29 vlogger Lucie Fink with her 5 Days of Paleo video. Check it out! (Also, we don’t recommend eating only one Rx Bar for breakfast…)
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. The Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge is upon us! See that widget to the right of this post? All LFPB Challenge info can be found there. Signing up is easy! Buy in with $30 cash at the front desk and write your name on the big poster near the couches. On the fence? Here’s what one of last year’s participants, Evan H., had to say about the Challenge: “The reason I sought out Crossfit in the first place is because I wanted to live a healthier life overall & I was looking for something that would assist me in building functional strength (i.e. lifting heavy things, going up stairs without breathing hard, etc). The Challenge really helped me take the goal of living a healthier lifestyle to the next level.”
2. Still not convinced, or just looking for more info? Come to the LFPB Challenge Info Session and Q&A this Sunday at 12pm (right after Active Recovery). Coach Fox will talk about the Challenge and answer all of your questions!
4. Just in time for the holidays, our new Skyline Hoodie is available in both pullover and zip-up styles. Pick one up for your favorite CrossFit fiend or, you know, yourself. Check out all of our awesome merch at the front desk or in our online store.
5. We love dogs at CFSBK, which is why we’re doing another Dogs of CFSBK calendar for 2017! 100% of the proceeds go to PupStarz Rescue, a foster rescue started by our own Robyn O. Both the desk calendar and wall calendar are available for a cash donation of $30-$60. You can place your order by filling out this online form, http://bit.ly/cfsbkdogs. Pre-paying at the front desk will guarantee your copy. Orders will be taken until Christmas day. E-mail Bree P. at breebree [at] mindspring.com for any questions.
6. Schedule Change: Sunday OG is cancelled due to the CFSBK staff holiday party.
7. Finally, yesterday we told you about one of our newest pieces of equipment, a Y-2 Rogue Yoke, and how to use it. Enjoy!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: “Isabel” and “Grace”
Adam Machin: Sweat It Vice Video
4 Lessons Learned from Waking Up at 4:45 To Do CrossFit WOD University