CFSBK Zoom Room (Password: CFSBK)
CFSBK @ Home: 7am & 12pm
Morning Mindfulness: 8am
Work up to three sets of a heavy sumo deadlift. Each rep should be taken from a dead start, no bouncing. If you were here last week try to go heavier than the 3×8’s we programmed.
3-5 Sets of:
65m Single Arm Farmer’s Carry
5 Wall Walks
10e Single Arm DB Upright Row
CFSBK @ Home
2 – 3 Rounds of:
:20 Superman Hold
10 Alt Sit Outs
10 Alt Pike Toe Touches
A1. Sumo Deadlift @4121
4 x 8 – 12 Reps Each
A2. Single Arm High Pull
4 x 8 – 12 Reps Each
A3. Single Arm Farmers March
4 x 8 – 12 Reps
EMOM x 12:00
1. 3 – 5 Wall Walks
2. 16 KB/DB Swings
3. :30 Reverse Plank Bridge
4. 8 Burpees
Little did Jack know, this was the start of a very special relationship with his medball.
As always, we will be running our Memorial Day Murph event on Monday, May 31st. This year we will be running three 90 minute heats of 16 athletes per gym at 8am, 930am and 11am. Check out all the details below and sign up for a slot today!
- To register for a heat, sign up via the links below. Unfortunately, because this is an “event” in zen planner it will not show up on your member app. This way a class will not be deducted from your membership. We will be running 90 minute heats with 16 people in each gym.
- If you’d like to learn more about Michael Murphy and the origins of “Murph,” this is a great place to start.
- For scaling options and game plans, see Coach Fox’s very useful post, “Murph Is For Everybody.”
- Since there’s no charge for this workout (the class won’t be deducted from your weekly limit), we suggest that you make a $20 (or more!) donation to K9s for Warriors in lieu of class payment. This organization helps train service animals for veterans suffering from PTSD. We’ll have a kiosk set up to accept donations at the gym today, or you can go HERE to support this terrific cause.
- In year’s past we were able to provide a handful of weighted vests for members from the inventory that we had. Unfortunately we no longer have that inventory since folks took theirs home during “the great closure” so we cannot provide any vests this year. If you would like to purchase your own vest, check out Rogue’s options here. We recommend the Condor Centry Plate Carrier
- This year we will not be BBQing on the street or coordinating a potluck but we will provide seltzer and sliced fruit platters for when you finish the workout! 90 minutes should be enough time to get your workout in, grab a snack and maybe hang out for a bit afterward but we’re trying to limit crowding for obvious reasons.
The Body’s Most Embarrassing Organ is an Evolutionary Marvel – The Atlantic