Virtual Class Zoom Room (Password: CFSBK)
CFSBK @ Home: 10am
1 Hang Power Clean
Work up to a techically sound hang power clean over 15:00. Try to work up within the EMOM. Don’t go heavier than you can move well for.
3 Rounds for time
21 Kettlebell Swings
12 Kipping Pull-Ups
Kettlebell should be medium heavy and potentially unbroken (24/20/15/12)
Kipping Pull-Ups: 12 Kipping / 8 kipping / 6-8 Strict or Banded / 12 Ring Rows
CFSBK @ Home
5 Rounds of :30 Work/:30 Rest
1. (:15ea) Single Arm Hang Power Cleans
2. Semi Circle Mountain Climber
3. Alt DB/KB Snatches
4. Reverse Plank Bridge
5. KB/DB Swings
6. Hollow Rocks
7. Air Squats
Updated Covid Safety Protocols
Hey everyone, we wanted to check in and give you all an update on our Covid safety protocols. Now more than ever, it’s important to have a safe place to workout, blow off some steam, keep yourself healthy and see your gym friends. Since reopening on Sept 2nd, 2020, we’ve had over 23,800 check-ins at the gym and zero confirmed cases of covid transmission. We want to sincerely thank everyone for their diligence in following our protocols, staying home when sick and alerting us in cases of positive tests so that we could inform other members you shared the gym with. A year into the pandemic we’ve learned a lot about how the virus spreads as well as how it does not. We know that coronavirus is primarily transmitted through respiration and that proper ventilation, air filtration, social distancing and mask usage are all tools we can continue to lean on as effective mitigation strategies. Our open gates, hepa filters, mask policy and large workout stations all work to keep CFSBK a safe space to train. Recently the CDC released new guidelines regarding transmission via surfaces which we’re going to use to update our cleaning protocol at the gym. Additionally, many of you have gotten vaccinated so we’re also going to be providing an additional option to expedite your entry to the gym.
According to new guidelines released from the CDC, transmission of the Coronavirus via surfaces is exceedingly rare and regular disinfection does little to keep people safe. The inefficacy of regular cleaning to prevent covid transmission has been widely reported with some examples being here and here. Given this, we will be updating our cleaning protocol for members as follows:
- Continue to disinfect hands when entering the gym via the hand sanitation stations provided in each facility. Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the gym and we encourage its regular use as well as minimizing touching your face.
- Cleaning of all used equipment will no longer be required at the end of your training sessions with the exception of: Go Mats, Abmats, Benches used for training and medicine balls. Now that we’ve got this great momentum cleaning, lets keep up the hygienic practice of always cleaning items you may leave sweat on.
- Chalk will become available for communal use again and will also continue to be available for individual purchase. We’re currently restocking chalk so there may be a delay in its availability.
- Cleaning supplies will continue to be available as they have been. Members who would like to clean up any additional equipment before or after use are more than welcome to.
- Should we be informed that a member has tested positive for covid, we will spray down the equipment with disinfectant in the relevant gym.
We’re excited to provide more of your precious time at the gym to training instead of cleaning and hope this will be a relief to all.
Digital Health History Questionnaire and Vaccine Cards
We’re delighted to see how many of you have already gotten vaccinated. To expedite your entry to the gym, moving forward you will have the option of either filling out the digital health history questionnaire or showing us your vaccination record card after you have been fully vaccinated and it has been 14 days or longer since your final shot. We will also accept a New York State Excelisor Pass. For the time being we will continue to take temperature readings upon entry.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com