A: 6 T&G Deadlifts
B: 20 DB Bench Press
DL: Heavy but perfect technique. Weight should be progressive.
DBBP: Choose a weight that challenges you. Keep a set of lighter DBs than what you start with nearby. You may go over the minute which is okay.
20:00 4-5 Rounds:
10-20 Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises
10-20 DB Pull-Overs
8-10e Single Leg Barbell RDLs
Lateral R: Controlled Tempo, go near failure
DB Pull-Overs: Controlled Tempo, go near failure without dropping it on yer head.
SLRDL: Drop down to a weight on the bar you can control then work up.
CFSBK @ Home
2 – 3 Rounds:
12 Alt 90/90
6ea Arm Bar
12 Alt Quadruped Shoulder Taps
4 – 5 Rounds EZ Pace
5 – 10ea Half Kneeling Wood Chop
10 – 20ea Single Leg Lateral Hops
:30ea DB/KB Overhead Hold/Carry
20 Mountain Climbers
*Count one foot for 20 Reps on the Mountain Climbers
5 Sets on Each Side of:
2 x SA Hang Power Clean
+ 3 x SA Waiter Squats
+ 4 x SA Push Presses
+ 5 x SA Thrusters
Fit55 @ Home
5e Rotate and Reach from Lunge
5 Down Dog to Plank w/:05 Hold
5 Prone Cobra w/:05 Hold
4-5 sets each of:
1) 8 Wall Sit Goblet Press Outs (:03 out, :03 in)
2) 8e Bent Over Rows
*Rest about :30-1:00 between exercises
10 Minutes of Continuous Effort:
20 Alternating Shoulder Taps
10 Seated Knee Tucks
Aim to work continuously at a moderate pace, resting only as needed between exercises.
New 597 Layout
Updated Layout in 597
Given that things will be this way for a while, we decided to redesign the floor and invest in some equipment to increase our operational capacity in a safe and sustainable manner. 2 Stations were added to the 597 floor, here are some additional details.
- Each station is roughly 11’x15′ which should allow distancing and plenty of room for training. For reference, the stations are now bigger than they were before.
- We’ve moved the cages and invested in new squat racks so that every station has it’s own pull-up bar within it.
- Equipment will be redistributed to make accessing what you want a little easier and closer.
- 2 HEPA Filters have been put on the floor, the air blowing out of these units is purified air.
Staffers will explain new protocols for moving through the space when you’re at the gym. We anticipate this to likely be the layout through the pandemic. Class caps will increase this week, check the ZP app for the changes. Let us know any questions in the comments section. Thank you!