Dumbbell Lat Pullover / Landmine Rotation Superset
A1) Dumbbell Lat Pullovers:
2 x1 4-16 @ 4121
A2) Landmine Rotations:
2 x 14-16 @ 4121
Rest :30 between movements, 1:00 between sets.
Post loads to comments
Week 1 of 6
AMRAP 10 Minutes:
7 Power Snatches 135/95
Modify Dubs to to Alternating Foot Steps or 2x Singles as needed. Modify the Toes-to-Bars to Hanging Leg or Knee Raises or Sit-Ups as needed. The Power Snatches should be a medium-heavy load for you, something you can get to in 2-3 warm up sets. Scale the load and/or to Hang Power Snatches as appropriate.
Post rounds, reps, and Rx to comments.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Want to get better on the erg? Come to Coach Nick’s CRASH-Bs kick-off meeting today at 2:15pm in 608. This meeting is open and free to anyone who’s “erg-curious” and wants to learn more about what’s involved. Nick will explain the program in detail. There will not be a workout. Sign up details will be on the blog tomorrow!
2. Our new 6-week training cycle kicked off this week. Take a look at Monday’s post to find out what you can expect in our CrossFit group classes leading up to the holidays!
3. Congrats to Paul Bennett, our November Athlete of the Month! Read all about this CFSBKer, jazz saxophonist, writer, and dad HERE.
4. In this year’s final edition of The Update Show, Coaches David, Keith, and Brett wrap up the CFSBK Open Intramural League and highlight some coach and member accomplishments.
5. Huge congrats to longtime CFSBKer Bob S., who currently sits at 65th place worldwide in the 60+ Masters Division, and Coach Brittney, who ranks 285th among all women IN THE WORLD. Incredible! You can see our full leaderboards in Friday’s post.