Every 2 Minutes x 8 Sets:
3 Reps at 65%
Use a 20X1 tempo and focus on speed out of the hole.
Post loads to comments.
Week 4 of 4
3 Rounds for Time:
15 Push Presses 115/80
The barbell should be medium heavy for you, unbroken on the fast end. Be careful to not come out too hot on the first round.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Coach Nick and the CFSBK Rowing Team at last year’s CRASH-B Sprints in Boston
Want to Reach Your Rowing Potential? Come to the CRASH-Bs Info Session with Coach Nick On Sunday, November 17th!
Do you hate and fear workouts that involve rowing? Or maybe you secretly love them but don’t want to admit it…? Either way, you have a good reason to train for the CRASH-B World Indoor Rowing Championship! Starting on Monday, November 18th, our resident Olympian Coach Nick will prepare participants for the March 1 event in Boston. Come to his info session at 2:15 on Sunday, November 17th in the Annex. This meeting is open and free to anyone who’s “erg-curious” and wants to learn more about what’s involved. There will not be a workout.
Here’s some basic info:
- Everyone is welcome! There are no qualifying requirements, and you don’t have to be a CFSBK member. So tell your non-CFSBK friends! (If you have any!) In fact, you don’t even have to compete at CRASH-Bs to participate in this program.
- The events at CRASH-Bs are individual.
- The group will get together for three technique clinics (each of which will conclude with a workout) and four races.
- The workouts are DIY. Participants will do the workouts on their own.
- Nick will provide programming and support—including video analysis of your technique—throughout the program
At the info session at 2:15PM on Sunday, November 17th, in the Annex, Nick will explain the program in detail.
Send Coach Nick an email at Nick [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com if you plan to show up or if you have any questions.
New Study Says There’s No Safe Level of Alcohol Blue Zones
Meet Memo, the Marie Kondo of Fitness NY Times
8 AM with Laursey. Glad I have today off, 7 AM class was bonkers huge and I would’ve felt claustrophobic!
Squats at 165. My hip is pretty much fine all the time now but it was barking at me when I tried to come out of the hole quickly. So I took the up a little slower and things felt better.
WOD 13:50 Rx. Two out of these three movements are my jam, but moving fast is not my jam 😛