3 x 8
Sets across, heavier than last week. Use a double overhand grip and a load that you could perform for 10 reps.
Post loads to comments.
Week 2 of 6
Rotate through the movements at a low intensity/aerobic pace. If you wear a heart rate monitoring device then aim to say below about 150 bpm. Otherwise, you should be able to breathe through your nose the entire time and/or hold a conversational pace.
Post work to comments.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’d love your help with Iron Maidens 2019! There are a variety of ways to get involved. Fill out this volunteer form to learn more and share your availability. Check out photos from last year’s event to get a sense of what it’s all about.
2. “I was dating someone who had a Total and was all whaaat is theeeeese and that was all it took! I kept CFSBK when we broke up.” Our Behind the Desk series returned Tuesday with a profile of someone who is relatively new to the front desk but has been a CFSBKer since before we had a front desk. That’s right… it’s OGJB!
3. Hey, do you subscribe to our newsletter? Please do to get monthly updates on general gym happenings, blog highlights, and programming info! The August edition will be in your inbox next week. Sign up HERE or via the link on the sidebar to the right.
4. The dog days of summer are upon us, so you know what that means. Time to do something nice for yourself! Book a session with Leah D., our in-house massage therapist, today.
5. 10am Yoga for Athletes is cancelled tomorrow.