3 x 8
Sets across. Use a double overhand grip and a load that you could perform for 10 reps.
Post loads to comments.
Week 1 of 6
30 Minutes for Quality:
400m Jog (jog/walk as needed)
20 Hand-to-Hand Kettlebell Swings (or 10e Single-Arm Kettlebell Swings), light
3x :05 Hold at Top of Ring Row or Ring Pull-Up
50′ Bear Crawl
Rotate through the movements at a low intensity/aerobic pace. If you wear a heartrate monitoring device then aim to say below about 150 bpm. Otherwise, you should be able to breathe through your nose the entire time and/or hold a conversational pace. Really challenge yourself to stay in this zone on the jogs, even slowing to a fast walk as needed. Use a false grip on the rings if you can.
Post work to comments.
TOMORROW: PUPSTARZ ADOPTION EVENT AT CFSBK
Our friends at PupStarz Rescue invite everyone to get into a different kind of “beast mode” tomorrow from 10am to 1pm, right here at CrossFit South Brooklyn. They will be bringing adorable and adoptable pups for meet and greets. They will have everything from large pups to small pups, from young ones to older ones and just about everything in between! Here are the good girls and boys that are confirmed for tomorrow:
- Pardon: Collie mix (2 months old, 8 lbs, female)
- Pastel: Pit bull/ beagle mix (3 years old, 29 lbs, female)
- Zane: Terrier mix (6 months old, 24 lbs, male)
- Beanie: Jack Russell mix (3 years old, 16 lbs, female)
- Boomer: Jack Russell mix (2 months old, 2 lbs, male)
- Justice: Coonhound mix (2 years old, 38 lbs, male)
- Dove: Jack Russell mix (1 year old, 11 lbs, female)
- Kiki: Australian cattle dog mix (2 months old, 5 lbs, female)
Kiss: Terrier mix (2 years old, 24 lbs, female)
Sergio: Chihuahua mix (12 years old, 4 lbs., male)