4 x 8
Sets across. Lighter than last week. Use a “faster up-slower down” tempo. These should be challenging but feel like you could do another 2-3 reps per set. Touch-and-go reps are okay. Use a double overhand grip, hook if needed.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 3 of 6
5 Rounds for Time:
30 Russian Kettlebell Swings 24/16kg
15 Burpee-Box Jump Overs 24/20″
Post time and Rx to comments.
This Week of CFSBK in Review
1. In case you missed it, over 250 photos from the East Coast Gambit are now up on our Flickr account!
2. Cam C., Kayleigh R., Chainsaw Charlie, Anise F., and Amy M. will be competing in the Pull for Pride TOMORROW at Murder of Crows. The Pull for Pride is a Deadlift-only event benefiting the Ali Forney Center, whose mission is to protect LGBTQ youths from the harms of homelessness and empower them with the tools needed to live independently. Go HERE to sponsor our lifters. And definitely go and cheer for them on Saturday if you can!
3. There are just a few spots left in the 2019 Iron Maidens Raw Open, our annual all-women powerlifting competition. Go HERE for more info!
4. A quick lil reminder: we’ve added a 4:30pm CrossFit group class on Fridays in addition to the 5:30 and 6:3o classes we rolled out a little while back. This also means that Friday night Open Gym hours will now start at 4:30pm instead of 5:30pm.
5. All classes are cancelled this Sunday, June 23rd as we host the Fittest of the Finest Competition and Heath Fest. The whole block will be closed down for the event, and there will be lots of cool stuff happening. Come through!
World Cup Players Say Muscle and Makeup Mix Just Fine, Thanks NY Times
Survey of Software Developers Says Black Metal and Death Metal Are Good for Programming Metal Injection