Every Minute on the Minute x 18 (6e):
1) Power Snatch + Overhead Squat (build to a heavy load)
2) 4-8 Strict Chin-Ups (use assistance or add weight as appropriate)
Post work to comments.
Week 7 of 7
Partner AMRAP 15 Minutes:
50 Wall Balls
50 Dumbbell Snatches
Partners trade sets as desired.
Post rounds, reps, Rx, and partner to comments.
Join Drs. Baraki and Feigenbaum for the Barbell Medicine seminar at CFSBK on April 27th and 28th. The Barbell Medicine seminar attempts to integrate modern medicine and legitimate strength and conditioning together to provide the background knowledge, coaching strategies, nutrition and lifestyle modifications, and personal form corrections needed to work with folks who may have common health issues. Head over to the event page for more info!
Big Changes Starting Tomorrow!
We have some exciting changes on the horizon here at CFSBK. Here’s what you can look forward to as the 2019 CrossFit Open concludes:
- No more Rest Days! After some reflection and discussion, we have decided to move away from this long-standing tradition and offer 7 days of unique programming per week. To read more about the reasoning behind this change, check out our recent blog post, “The Death of the Rest Day.” And check out tomorrow’s post for info about our upcoming 8-week training cycle!
- Friday night group class! Starting March 29th we will be offering 5:30pm and 6:30pm CrossFit group class on Friday nights. We listened to your feedback, and this is one of the steps we are taking to better serve the CFSBK community and, most importantly, help you get your fitness on whenever you want.
- Earlier blog posts! This is a theme we saw a lot in your feedback, and we’re delivering. Starting next Monday, we’ll be posting the next day’s blog at 9pm. This means you’ll be able to see the workout before the clock strikes midnight.
Thanks again for your feedback!