Today is a scheduled rest/recovery day, but don’t worry! We are open and running on our normal schedule. In today’s CrossFit group classes, you’ll have the option of doing either yesterday or tomorrow’s programming, which can be found in the comments section of today’s post. This is our very last “rest day” for the foreseeable future. See below for more info!
View this post on Instagram
Open Intramural Team Rankings: Week 5
Coach Brett, Coach Keith, and special guest Jon (a famous Jon) are here to bring you another edition of the CFSBK Update Show. Once again, they recap the Intramural Team Competition standings and offer some predictions for the 5th and final workout of the 2019 Open.
Current Ranking – Team – Overall Average
1. Jacked in Black: 26.06
2. Code Red: 27.50
3. Bar Muscle Pups: 29.04
4. Reasonably Okay Hulks: 29.70
5. Blubonic Plague: 30.19
Who will come out on top when the dust settles on 19.5? The picture will become clearer tonight starting at 5:30pm at Friday Night Lights. Sign up for a heat HERE!
Big Changes Ahead!
We have some exciting changes on the horizon here at CFSBK. Here’s what you can look forward to after the Open concludes:
- No more Rest Days! After some reflection and discussion, we have decided to move away from this long-standing tradition and offer 7 days of unique programming per week. To read more about the reasoning behind this change, check out our recent blog post, “The Death of the Rest Day.”
- Friday night group class! Starting March 29th we will be offering 5:30pm and 6:30pm CrossFit group class on Friday nights. We listened to your feedback, and this is one of the steps we are taking to better serve the CFSBK community and, most importantly, help you get your fitness on whenever you want.
- Earlier blog posts! This is a theme we saw a lot in your feedback, and we’re delivering. Starting next Monday, we’ll be posting the next day’s blog at 9pm. This means you’ll be able to see the workout before the clock strikes midnight.
- Finally a friendly reminder that Anti-Gravity classes have switched days and times. AG now meets Wednesdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 12:30pm.
With the exception of the last one, all of these changes will go into effect on March 25th. Thanks again for your feedback!