Today is a scheduled rest/recovery day, but don’t worry! We are open and running on our normal schedule. In today’s CrossFit group classes, you’ll have the option of doing either yesterday or tomorrow’s programming, which can be found in the comments section of today and every Rest Day’s post.
Open Intramural Team Rankings: Week 3
Coaches David and Keith are here to bring you another edition of the CFSBK Update Show. Once again, they recap the Intramural Team Competition standings and highlight some impressive individual results. You may notice a professional wrestling vibe in this week’s episode. Be sure to watch until the end, when they get oiled up and throw down in the squared circle.
Current Ranking – Team – Overall Average
1. Jacked in Black: 26.54
2. Blubonic Plague: 30.66
3. Reasonably Okay Hulks: 30.94
4. Code Red: 31
5. Bar Muscle Pups: 31.12
What will happen to these already-tight standings when the dust settles on this week? To find out, join us tonight starting at 5:30pm for Friday Night Lights. Sign up for a heat HERE!
News and Notes
- A new cycle of Coach Ro’s Anti-Gravity Strength class starts TOMORROW, and there are just 2 spots left. Go HERE to learn more and claim one!
- We’ve made some tweaks to our class schedule to better serve our community. Here’s what’s happening: Tuesday’s 5:30pm Strong Fit class will be dropped. Anti-Gravity classes will switch days and times. AG will now meet Wednesdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 1pm.
- We have a new cycle of our Level 2 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu starting this Sunday. Go HERE to learn more and register.
- Pilates is cancelled this Sunday, March 10th.
- We’re always trying to get better at what we do. If you have a minute, head over to the Feedback page and tell us about your experience at the gym!