EMOM x 30 (6 sets):
1) 3 Deadlifts
2) 8 Dumbell Bench Press
3) 8 Supinated Grip Ring Rows
4) :30 Sandbag Bear-Hug March (in place)
Warm up and perform sets across on the Deadlift at a weight you could lift perfectly for sets of 5-6 reps. Build up to challenging loads on the Sandbag March and Dumbbell Bench Press, and choose a challenging body angle for the Ring Rows.
Post work to comments.
Week 5 of 7
Friday Night Lights 19.3: Sign Up Now!
Our 3rd Friday Night Lights event of 2019 goes down this Friday, March 8th starting at 5:30pm. This is a great way to take on 19.3 in a friendly, high-energy environment.
Go to the FNL Sign Up Sheet to reserve a space in the heat of your choice. Everyone is welcomed to participate; you don’t have to be on an Intramural team. But if you are on an Intramural team, get ready to throw down! The high fives will be plentiful.
We invite everyone to come out and cheer for your fellow CFSBKers. BYOB, if you’re into that.
The CrossFit Games website can be pretty hard to navigate, so we’re grateful to Coach Brett for creating these custom CFSBK leaderboards. Click a link below to how you stack up:
- Overall Leaderboard
- Men’s Leaderboard
- Women’s Leaderboard
- Men 35-39
- Women 35-39
- Men 40-44
- Women 40-44
- Men 45-49
- Women 45-49
- Men 50-54
- Women 50-54
- Men 55-59
- Women 55-59
- Men 60+
- Women 60+
You can catch the announcement of 19.3 tonight at 8pm!
News and Notes
- A new cycle of Coach Ro’s Anti-Gravity Strength class starts Saturday the 9th, and there are just 5 spots left. Go HERE to learn more and claim one!
- We’ve made some tweaks to our class schedule to better serve our community. Here’s what’s happening: Tuesday’s 5:30pm Strong Fit class will be dropped. Anti-Gravity classes will switch to days and times. AG will now meet Wednesdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 1pm.
- We have a new cycle of our Level 2 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu starting this Sunday, March 10th. Go HERE to learn more and register.
- Pilates is cancelled on Sunday, March 10th.
- We’re always trying to get better at what we do. If you have a minute, head over to the Feedback page and tell us about your experience at the gym!