Today is a scheduled rest/recovery day, but don’t worry! We are open and running on our normal schedule. In today’s CrossFit group classes, you’ll have the option of doing either yesterday or tomorrow’s programming, which can be found in the comments section of today and every Rest Day’s post.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Want more Coach Keith? An AM cycle of Active Life Strength starts this Tuesday, February 19th! Get out of pain, stay out of pain, strengthen your weaknesses, and improve mobility and movement patterns, all while getting stronger in 2019. This is a predominantly strength-based class specifically programmed to strengthen movements and improve positions based on your individual needs.
3. We LOVED all the delicious food you made for the Potluck. In fact, we loved it so much that we want to make a CFSBK Potluck Cookbook! If you’d like to be included, please email Coach Brett at Brett [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com.
4. As most or all of you know, the 2019 CrossFit Open starts on February 21st, less than a week from today! For the 9th year in a row, CFSBK will be participating in the Open, and Monday’s post provides a quick rundown of how to sign up and participate.
5. Anise F. is competing in her first USAPL meet this Saturday, February 16th at the Murder of Crows Open. Head over to 919 Bergen Street to support her (admission is $10 at the door, cash only). Anyone else competing? Let us know in the comments so we can shout you out!
6. Sunday’s 12pm Pilates class with Karina is cancelled.
7. Coach Nick and his CRASH-Beasts are headed to Boston to compete in the World Indoor Rowing Championships on Sunday. Let’s show them some love in the comments!