Deadlift + Hang Clean + Push Jerk
In 10 minutes, warm up to a heavyish load on the complex.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 4 of 8
AMRAP 15 Minutes:
9 Deadlifts 155/105
7 Hang Cleans
5 Push Jerks
3 Bar Muscle-Ups
The barbell load is “DT” weight, and should be medium-heavy for you. Sub Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups if you don’t have Bar Muscle-Ups.
AMRAP 15 Minutes:
12 Deadlifts 115/80
9 Hang Cleans
6 Push Jerks
3 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
The barbell load should be medium-heavy, with the Jerks likely being the limiter. Use a load you feel confident you could perform a set of 10 Jerks with. Sub Chin-Over-Bar Pull-Ups or Jumping Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups as needed.
Post rounds, reps, and Rx to comments.
Emily A. performing with her band Garden Party at November’s CFSBK Art Show. Want another chance to see Emily play? She’s performing in Manhattan tomorrow night! See Wednesday’s post for details
Last Day to Register for the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge!
Today is the last day to sign up for the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge, our annual 12-week collective kickstart toward healthier nutrition and recovery habits. Hundreds of CFSBKers have seen real results over the years, but time is running out to climb aboard this year’s Challenge Train!
How To Participate
Complete the following steps in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Sign up at front desk or the CFSBK Online Store. This is a 3-month program, paid in 3 installments of $30. The first payment will be charged at registration, with the following 2 payments automatically charged each month thereafter. ($90 total plus NY sales tax)
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos according to the guidelines on the Look, Feel, Perform Better website. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent. You can access the 2019 LFPB Challenge Entry Form HERE.
- Perform the Capacity Test WOD and record your results.
- Track points earned daily on the spreadsheet based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines.
- Complete your Post-Challenge submission by March 29th, at the end of the Challenge
- Participate in bi-monthly Virtual Classroom Sessions on Facebook Live. Each session will include a brief topical lecture followed by Q&A. They’ll be Mondays from 1:10pm until about 1:40pm on the following dates (subject to change): 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18.