Every Minute on the Minute x 32 (8e):
1) 2-4 Strict Muscle-Ups or 4-8 Strict Dips or 8-12 Push-Ups
2) 8-12 Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
3) 16 Alternating Reverse Goblet Lunges
Post work to comments.
Week 5 0f 8
20 Box Jumps 24/20
15 Calorie Row (10 Bike)
Go time! No pacing. Hold nothing back.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Is getting Pull-Ups, Handstands, or Muscle-Ups on your list of New Year’s resolutions? A new cycle of Coach Ro’s critically acclaimed Anti-Gravity Strength class kicks off this Saturday, and there are still a few spots left. Go HERE for more info and to sign up!
New Year’s Schedule
Happy New Year! We’re here to help you end and/or start the year right. Here’s what’s happening over the next couple of days:
9am Short Circuit
11am Diapers & Dumbbells
11am Fit 55+
9am – 1pm Open Gym-only Membership
7:30pm and 8:30pm CrossFit
4:3opm CrossFit Preteens
7pm Next Level Weightlifting Club
9am – 10:30am Yoga, Mindfulness, and Intention Setting Workshop
10am – 3pm Open Gym-only Membership
New Year’s Happenings
- Each year at CFSBK kicks off with the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge, a 12 week challenge meant as a collective kickstart toward healthier nutrition and recovery habits. Go HERE to find out what it’s is all about and how you can participate. The Challenge officially starts tomorrow, but you have until January 6th to sign up!
- Join Sasha Slocombe and Coach Chris Fox from 9am to 10:30am tomorrow morning and start off 2019 with intention. By developing a connection between the body and breath, you’ll be able to come back to the breath when difficult times arise whether in yoga, CrossFit, or life. Check out the event page for more info and to register.
- On Saturday, January 5th, CFSBK will host a winter canned food and coat drive. Bring a winter coat or 5 cans of food to the gym and get one free class on us!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Power Clean | Double-Unders, Power Cleans, Handstand Push-Ups
A Blood Test for the Body’s Clock Scientific American
As a Swole Woman: What Are the Best Pants for Lifting Weights Self