Dumbbell / Kettlebell Complex5-8 Sets:
8-10 Chest-to-Bar Strict Chip-Ups (use band assistance as needed)
16 Lateral Box Step Overs
The windmills are 4 each arm with either kettlebell or dumbbells. The Step Overs are 8 each leg. Work up to a challenging set for each exercise.
Post work to comments.
Week 4 of 8
Partner AMRAP 12 Minutes:
12 Russian Kettlebell Swings, heavy
8 Dumbbell Bench Presses, heavy
Post rounds, reps, Rx, and partner to comments.
Don’t forget to treat yourself to a gift this holiday season! Each year at CFSBK kicks off with the Challenge, a 12-week collective kickstart toward healthier nutrition and recovery habits. You can find tons of info HERE!
The 2019 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge
How To Participate
Complete the following steps by Sunday, January 6th in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Sign up at front desk or the CFSBK Online Store. This is a 3-month program, paid in 3 installments of $30. The first payment will be charged at registration, with the following 2 payments automatically charged each month thereafter. ($90 total plus NY sales tax)
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos according to the guidelines on the Look, Feel, Perform Better website. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent. You can access the 2019 LFPB Challenge Entry Form HERE.
- Perform the Capacity Test WOD and record your results.
- Track points earned daily on the spreadsheet based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines.
- Complete your Post-Challenge submission by March 29th, at the end of the Challenge
- Participate in bi-monthly Virtual Classroom Sessions on Facebook Live. Each session will include a brief topical lecture followed by Q&A. They’ll be Mondays from 1:10pm until about 1:40pm on the following dates (subject to change): 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18.
Today and Tomorrow’s Schedule
We’ll be running on a modified schedule the next couple of days. Here’s what’s happening:
Today, 12/24 (CHRISTMAS EVE)
9am Short Circuit
11am Fit 55+
6am – 1pm OG-only Membership
11am Diapers & Dumbbells
4:30 CrossFit Preteens
4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm CrossFit classes
7pm Next Level Weightlifting Club
Tomorrow, 12/25 (CHRISTMAS)
8am – 11am Open Gym-only Membership
Check out the rest of this week and next week’s schedule HERE.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Wall Balls, Hang Cleans
Meet the Only Woman Coaching CrossFit in Palestine Reebok
Why Hungarians Make the World’s Most Beautiful Gingerbread Atlas Obscura