Monster Team Metcon
Team Workout 1
In teams of 3 with one partner working at a time…
AMRAP 14 Minutes:
7/5 Calories Bike
Rest 5 minutes, then…
Team Workout 2
In teams of 3 with one partner working at a time:
AMRAP 14 Minutes:
14 Air Squats
Sub Hanging Leg or Knee Raises for Toes-to-Bars as needed. The goal is to keep moving.
Post rounds, reps, Rx, and partners to comments.
View this post on Instagram
Today: Look, Feel, Perform Better Info Session!
It’s that time of year again: New Year’s resolution time. While we believe it’s best to make choices in accordance with your goals and values all of (or at least most of) the time, we recognize that many of us use markers like the beginning of the year to kickstart positive changes. That’s why each year at CFSBK kicks off with the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge.
Want to learn more? Join us for an Info Session and Q&A today at 9am in the Annex.
(Can’t make it? Don’t worry! You can find tons of info HERE.)
How To Participate
Complete the following steps by Sunday, January 6th in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Sign up at front desk or the CFSBK Online Store. This is a 3-month program, paid in 3 installments of $30. The first payment will be charged at registration, with the following 2 payments automatically charged each month thereafter. ($90 total plus NY sales tax)
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos according to the guidelines on the Look, Feel, Perform Better website. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent. You can access the 2019 LFPB Challenge Entry Form HERE.
- Perform the Capacity Test WOD and record your results.
- Track points earned daily on the spreadsheet based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines.
- Complete your Post-Challenge submission by March 29th, at the end of the Challenge
- Participate in bi-monthly Virtual Classroom Sessions on Facebook Live. Each session will include a brief topical lecture followed by Q&A. They’ll be Mondays from 1:10pm until about 1:40pm on the following dates (subject to change): 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18.
Tomorrow: Starting Strength Program Total
Coach Jeremy’s Starting Strengthers will wrap up their eight-week cycle tomorrow starting at 2:00pm. Lifters will be testing their 1RMs in the Back Squat, Press, and Deadlift. All are welcome to come by, hang out, and do some cheering. Get ready for some massive PRs!