Today is a scheduled rest/recovery day, but don’t worry! We are open and running on a normal class schedule. In today’s CrossFit group classes, you’ll have the option of doing either yesterday or tomorrow’s programming, which can be found in the comments section of today and every Rest Day’s post.
View this post on Instagram
Coach Fox crushing his lifts at last weekend’s USAW Murder of Crows Open. More videos from the day are over on Coach Frank’s Next Level Weightlifting club Instagram account!
1. Yesterday we posted highlights from the whole Murder of Crows weekend, which included both USA Weightlifting and USA Powerlifting meet. Relive the glory!
2. Our new 8-week training cycle started on Monday. Go HERE to find out what you can expect in CrossFit group classes.
3. Hey, speaking of Next Level Weightlifting Club, we posted a Q&A with Coach Frank this week. Check out Tuesday’s post to learn all about this awesome Olympic lifting program!
4. It’s the beginning of a new training cycle. Time to take stock and set goals! For many of us, that will involve the all-important Pull-Up. On Wednesday, we reposted the updated version of a blog classic, “Developing Your Pull-Up.”
5. Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in a couple of weeks.
6. Tomorrow’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Double-Unders, Burpees, Power Snatches
Quality Over Quantity; Process Over Outcome Breaking Muscle
What Monks Can Teach Us about Managing Our Work Lives JSTOR Daily