Unbroken Thrusters 95/65
Partner “A” does 21 Thrusters, then partner “B” does 21 Thrusters. Partner “A” rows 21 calories, then partner “B” rows 21 calories, etc. The Thrusters must be completed in unbroken sets. If a set is not done unbroken the partner must start the set over at 1.
Post time, Rx, and partner to comments.
These things. Rings. You want to master them, right? Then sign up for Coach Ken’s Rings Strength class, which starts on Thursday, November 29th. Go HERE for more info!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re back on our regular schedule starting today. Check out our class offerings and come get your sweat on this weekend!
3. Thanks to everyone who came out to our 5th Art Show last Saturday night! Some photos from the evening are up on our Flickr account.
4. CFSBK OG Samir C. recently penned an essay for Aeon entitled “Intellectual Property Is Nonsensical and Pernicious.” Give it a read!
5. Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in a couple of weeks.
6. Join Stacey C. for a women’s yoga retreat in the Catskills from February 1st to February 3rd! For more details and teacher bios click this link, check out the evite, or contact Stacey at staceylcerv [at] gmail.com.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Rest Day
A Great Part of Going Home for Thanksgiving Is the Old Video Games The Outline
Bruce Lee’s 3-Minute Workout Breaking Muscle