Every 2 Minutes x 10:
Hang (Knee) Snatch Pull + Low (1″) Hang Snatch Pull + Low Hang Snatch
Pause for a 2 count 1 inch from the floor at the Low Hang position before the Snatch. Focus on staying balanced and finishing your pulls vertically by extending the knees and shrugging the shoulders. The time that you’ll be hanging on to the bar and maintaining tension for this complex will limit the load. Build only to a point that feels heavy but allows for perfect execution.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 4 of 8
AMRAP 7 Minutes:
7 Front Squats 135/95
7 Handstand Push-Ups
The barbell comes from the floor and should be light enough to perform the reps unbroken. The first rep of each set can be a Squat Clean. Kipping is allowed on the HSPUs. Scale them to 1-2 AbMats, Box Piked, or regular Push-Ups as needed. When scaling, choose an option that allows you to score 5+ rounds.
Post rounds, reps, and Rx to comments.
We can’t guarantee that the CrossFit Jump Rope Workshop we’re hosting in November will get you jumping rope like Buddy Lee, but it’ll definitely make you better! (Seriously, watch this video.)
November 3rd: CrossFit Jump Rope Workshop at CFSBK
Want to get better on the rope? On November 3rd, we’re hosting the CrossFit Workshop: Jump Rope. This is a hands-on, fast-paced, fun seminar at which participants learn how to use a simple and effective tool to energize their programming and workouts. The workshop features longtime CrossFit proponent and 1992 U.S. Olympian Buddy Lee, who is widely recognized as one of the world’s foremost jump-rope authorities. Participants will leave the workshop with clear paths to elusive jump-rope skills such as double-unders, triple-unders and more.
The CrossFit Workshop: Jump Rope teaches participants how to:
- Use optimal biomechanics for jump-rope mastery.
- Properly set up jump-rope equipment.
- Correctly adjust the jump rope for optimal results.
- Use progressions that form the base of jump-rope techniques: basic jumping, speed jumping, power jumping (double-/triple-unders).
- Use visualization, imagery, breathing and relaxation techniques in combination with dynamic jump-rope path patterns (forward, backward, sideways, crossover, infinity).
- Program various jump-rope techniques into CrossFit workouts—beyond single-/double-/triple-unders.
What are you waiting for?
Yesterday’s Results Board: Back Squat | Deadlifts, Burpees
Mastering the Bar Muscle-Up CrossFit (video)
Good Riddance to the Red Delicious, an Apple That Sucks Slate