CFSBK rings and gymnastics coach Ken H. getting his climb on in Rumney, NH
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re running on a slightly modified schedule this weekend as we host a Barbell Medicine seminar at 597. Go to our Schedule page to see what’s happening.
3. We are organizing teams for Flex on the Beach, which goes down Saturday, September 15th in Long Beach. Early Bird pricing ends August 26th, so now is the time to sign up. This is a co-ed competition for teams of 4 (2M/2F) with Rx, Scaled and Masters divisions. Just add your details here and we’ll try to get you on a team for this fun event!
4. SAVE THE DATE: We’re hosting a cornhole tournament on Friday, August 3rd at 6:30pm.
5. Missing a prized (or even not-so-prized) possession? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in a few weeks.
6. Coach David tattooed his neck for this video, so now you have to watch it. It’s a cool tip that will make your Front Rack position a little more comfortable!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Clean and Jerk | Farmer Carry, Run
The Art of Chopping Wood The Players’ Tribune (video)
How to Watch the 2018 CrossFit Games BarBend