Use a controlled “faster up-slower down” tempo and find a max-effort set of 4 reps.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 8 of 8
5 Rounds or 20 Minutes:
8-10 Dumbbell Lying Triceps Extensions
1-3 Rope Climbs
20 Hand-to-Hand Kettlebell Swings (10e)
Build to a challenging set on the Lying Triceps Extensions. If you’re a rope climbin’ ninja, go legless. If not, use today to work your way up a few feet or do sets of 3-5 strict Chin-Ups instead.
Post work to comments.
Weekend Schedule Changes
This Saturday, July 28th and Sunday, July 29th, we are hosting a sold out Barbell Medicine Seminar at 597 Degraw. We’re mostly running on our normal schedule, with the exception of the following classes:
- On Saturday, the 28th, the following classes are cancelled: 8am Strong Fit, 9am CrossFit group class, and 10am Short Circuit.
- On Sunday, the 29th, 11am CrossFit Kids is cancelled.
- We will not be able to offer Open Gym hours outside the usual 2 to 4pm on Saturday and 6 to 8pm on Sunday.
All classes will run out of 608 Degraw (except for those that usually meet in the Annex).
News and Notes
- From July 17th through August 28th, we’ll be offering an additional CrossFit Preteens (ages 8-12) class at 11am on Tuesdays to help keep your kiddos active over the summer. Go here to read more about our youth programs!
- Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in a few weeks.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Snatch | Tabata Double-Unders, Tabata Pistols
Zercher Squat Basics Breaking Muscle
Why Men and Women Are Always Equal in CrossFit CrossFit Journal