Coaches David and KHarpz showing off those sweet blading skillz. It’s the summer craze that’s sweeping Degraw Street!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. A new cycle of Coach Ro’s popular Anti-Gravity Strength class starts Monday, and there are still a few spots left. These classes always sell out, so now’s your chance! Go here to register.
2. We’ll be showing a bunch of the remaining World Cup matches on our big, big screen at 597! All the dates listed here are bring-your-own beverages, food, and friends. Join us today and tomorrow at 2pm for the quarterfinals matches!
3. Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim your stuff before we donate it to CHIPS in a few weeks.
4. Want to get better at Olympic lifting? You’re in luck. Starting tomorrow, we’re offering additional Next Level Weightlifting Club classes at from 12pm to 1pm on Wednesdays and Fridays!
5. Save the date! On Saturday, July 21st, we will be hosting a potluck at Prospect Park. Come lounge on the grass, throw some frisbee, toss the ol’ pigskin, and hang out with your gym buds. What better way to spend a Saturday?
Yesterday’s Results Board: Clean and Jerk | NFT Work
When Meat Eaters Should Choose Plant Based Protein Breaking Muscle
How Feasting Rituals Help Shape Human Civilization Smithsonian