This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. This Sunday, April 8th, we’ll be showing WrestleMania 34 on our big, big screen! The show starts at 7pm. Feel free to BYOB, snacks, friends, and folding chairs to hit ’em with!
2. There are just 2 spots left in Coach Ken’s rings gymnastics class, which starts this Sunday. Who’s gonna grab ’em? Go HERE to register!
3. Our new training cycle for CrossFit group classes kicked off this week. See Monday’s post to find out what you can expect for the next 8 weeks!
4. Check out the latest in Coach Fox’s “Older, Fitter” series for Beyond the Whiteboard, “How To Keep Working Hard as You Age”!
5. Missing something? You can now check photos of our recent lost and found clear outs via the link under Member Resources. Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS!
6. Our MARIO KART 64 practice station will be up all week before the tournament on the big screen on Friday the 13th. Time to brush off the dust and get ready to throw down! Sign up for the tournament on the event page.
7. Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Snatch | Burpees, Pull-Ups
A Practical Guide to Walking on Your Hands Breaking Muscle
Coaching Starting Strength