Every Other Minute on the Minute x 7:
1 Snatch Deadlift + 1 Mid-Hang Snatch High Pull + 1 Mid-Hang Power Snatch + 3 Overhead Squats
Keep this complex relatively light today (70-80% of you Power Snatch 1RM) and focus on executing perfect positions on each movement.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 1 of 8
AMRAP 10 Minutes:
Rx’d on the Burpee is jump out/jump in with full chest and thighs to the floor. Scale volume on the Pull-Ups or to bands or Ring Rows as needed.
Post rounds, reps, and Rx to comments.
Our MARIO KART 64 practice station will be up all week before the tournament on the big screen on Friday the 13th. Time to brush off the dust and get ready to throw down! Sign up for the tournament on the event page
CFSBK and BTWB
CFSBK is excited to partner with our friends at Beyond the Whiteboard to provide digital workout tracking for our affiliate! Members are able to access each day’s workout on the app or desktop site, both of which provide tons of data, gym leaderboards, and a variety of other cool tracking parameters. BTWB is an official CrossFit® app, and it’s run by CFSBKers!
Complete the following steps to register and start tracking your workouts:
- Create a profile by registering at btwb.com.
- Use the gym code CFSBK101 to receive a free membership and link you into the CFSBK group class programming feed.
- Download the app for Apple or Android and sign in!
You read that right: this premium service is completely FREE for CFSBK members. OMG, that’s you.
You can access the sign-up page and see recent member activity via the widget to the right (or the bottom if you’re reading this on a phone)!
News and Notes
- In other news from your favorite website (this one), you can also check photos of our recent lost and found clear outs via the link under Member Resources. Be sure to claim your stuff at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS!
- There are just 2 spots left in Coach Ken’s rings gymnastics class, which starts this Sunday. Who’s gonna grab ’em? Go HERE to register!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Back Squat / DB Row | KB Swings, HSPUs, Muscle-Ups
Road to the Games: Annie, Sara & Katrin CrossFit
Bananas vs. Sports Drinks? Bananas Win NY Times