Coach David recently appeared on CFSBKer Chris Y.’s podcast Giant Korean Head. Watch the trailer above, and listen to the full episode on the GKH website!
CFSBK & BTWB
CFSBK is excited to partner with our friends at Beyond the Whiteboard to provide digital workout tracking for our affiliate! Members are able to access each day’s workout on the app or desktop site, both of which provide tons of data, gym leaderboards, and a variety of other cool tracking parameters. BTWB is an official CrossFit® app, and it’s run by CFSBKers!
Complete the following steps to register and start tracking your workouts:
- Create a profile by registering at btwb.com.
- Use the gym code CFSBK101 to receive a free membership and link you into the CFSBK group class programming feed.
- Download the app for Apple or Android and sign in!
You read that right: this premium service is completely FREE for CFSBK members. OMG, that’s you!
We’ll be adding a BTWB widget to the blog soon, but get on there now and start tracking your workouts!
News and Notes
The Herondale Farm meat CSA delivery has been delayed a week because of the weather forecast. Pickup will be next Wednesday, the 14th, from 6-8:30. If you are unable to make the pickup on the 14th, try to find a friend or buddy who can pick it up for you. Feel free to post on the blog for help finding this person (hint: offer them a steak). If you absolutely cannot find someone to help, email Michele at mig [at] gmail.com.
- Today’s Jiu Jitsu Open Mat hours are cancelled.
- Intramural team captains: don’t forget to submit your athlete’s 18.2 scores to the spreadsheet today!
- Inka H. will be at CFSBK on Thursday 3/8 and Friday 3/9 offering bodywork sessions from 10am – 2 pm. 1 hour is $100 and 1.5 hours is $140. If you’re curious about how bodywork can help increase range of motion and help you get ready to be in specific positions drop her a line! My sessions include FRC, Myofascial Release and Deep Tissue Sports Massage. You can reach Inka at inka.hodes [at] gmail.com.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Bench Press | Thrusters, Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
“She Is Not the Product of Her Circumstances” CrossFit Journal
Controlling Emotion for Weightlifting Catalyst Athletics