Every 3 minutes for 5 rounds:
12 Calories Rowed
The goal is unbroken reps with consistent scores.
Post work to comments.
Warm up and work up to a heavy set of 10.
Post loads to comments.
Congrats to Bethany E. and Amy M. on their huge success at the Murder of Crows Barbell Club Open this past weekend. Bethany squatted 110kg/242 lb for a 5 pound PR. She also PR’d her deadlift at 140kg/308 lb and PR’d her total at 297.5kg/655 lb. Amy squatted 112.5 kg/248 lb (a 3 lb), benched 55 kg/121 lb (a 1 lb PR), and PR’d her total at 295kg/650 lb. Let’s give them some love in the comments!
CFSBK & BTWB
CFSBK is excited to partner with our friends at beyond the whiteboard to provide digital workout tracking for our affiliate! Members are able to access each day’s workout on the app or desktop site, both of which provide tons of data, gym leaderboards, and a variety of other cool tracking parameters. BTWB is an official CrossFit® app, and it’s run by CFSBKers!
Complete the following steps to register and start tracking your workouts:
- Create a profile by registering at btwb.com.
- Use the gym code CFSBK101 to receive a free membership and link you into the CFSBK group class programming feed.
- Download the app for Apple or Android and sign in!
You read that right: this premium service is completely FREE for CFSBK members. OMG, that’s you! Get on there now and start tracking your workouts!
News and Notes
- Open Workout 18.1 will be announced tomorrow night! There’s still time to sign up and have fun with 150 (!) other CFSBK members. Go here to do that!
- Check out the latest installation in Coach Fox’s Older Fitter series for Beyond the Whiteboard. This one is called “What Does the Open Mean for Me Anyway?” and it’s about why everyone (yes you, too) should do the Open. Read it!
- Holy water bottles! We have a lot of ’em. Check out the results of our latest lost and found dump on our Flickr account!